Gun Range Pricing
25 or 50 Yard Lane
$25 per hour
$15 each per hour
Targets 25 x 50
Foam Hearing Protection
Upgraded Hearing Protection
Starting at $10 each
Upgraded Hearing Protection Rental
$4 per rental
All Ammunition for firearm rentals must be purchased at Texas Gun Experience
Handguns and rifles valued under $800 retail
Handguns and rifles valued unto $1500 retail
Handguns and rifles over $1500 retail
Experience what its like to shoot the 50BMG Barret Sniper Rifle at $8 per round
Add a Suppresor
Try a suppressor on any handgun or rifle rental
Try Before You Buy
Shoot a handgun rental up to .45acp or shoot a long gun rental up to .308 for 10 rounds.
Online Safety Waiver
Shooting Lane Reservations
Shooting Range Rules
Draw From Holster / Rapid Fire
- Always treat every firearm as if it is loaded.
- Always keep your firearm pointed in a safe direction.
- Always keep your finger straight and off the trigger until you are ready to fire.
- Always keep your firearm on safe until you intend to fire
- Eye and ear protection are mandatory while on the range.
- If you observe any unsafe situation alert a Range Safety Officer immediately.
- Never cross the firing line for any reason. Alert a Range Safety Officer to help retrieve a fallen item.
- All firearms must be holstered and/or cased while entering, exiting, or on the premises, unless you are in your shooting stall.
- If you do not know how to operate your firearm or have a malfunction of any kind, please alert a Range Safety Officer immediately to help you. Keep your firearm on the bench and pointed down range during this time.
- No black powder, incendiary or tracer rounds are allowed to be fired at our facility.
- Only slugs are allowed to be fired through a shotgun.
- If you hear the command “CEASE FIRE” from any staff member or shooter, please place your firearm on the bench pointed down range and move to the back to await further instructions.
- Shooters may collect their own brass behind the firing line.
- If you bring more than one firearm, we recommend that you uncase only one at a time. This will reduce the chance of loading the wrong ammunition and will allow you the space to shoot comfortably without interference.
- Commands issued by a Range Safety Officer are final and to be obeyed.
- To return rental inventory please notify the RSO.
- Rifle calibers up to .458 permitted in 50 yard range only.
- Never use alcohol or drugs prior to coming to Texas Gun Experience. We reserve the right to refuse service to or remove individuals from the facility who are suspected of being under the influence.
- Always keep your children at arm’s length.
- Do not bring food, drinks, or vaping and tobacco products on to the range.
- Only case or un-case your firearms on the bench inside your stall.
- Do not participate in unsafe activities. Foul language, horseplay or any other activities deemed unsafe by our staff will not be permitted.
- If you must move a firearm from one stall to another Alert a Range Safety Officer for help or ensure it is in its case or bag before moving.
- Wash your hands prior to leaving our facility to remove lead and other shooting contaminants.
- Rapid Fire and/or double tapping is permitted in 2-3 round bursts. However, we reserve the right to stop and prevent future rapid-fire sessions if we witness unsafe firearm handling, including loss of firearm control.
- Drawing and Shooting from a holster may be limited to certain hours. Ask Range Check-in when you arrive to see if draw and shoot is available. This will not be available during peak hours. We reserve the right to stop and prevent future draw from holster sessions if we witness unsafe firearm handling, including loss of firearm control.
Shooting Range FAQ
Are you open to the public?
What is the range fee?
How old do you have to be to shoot at Texas Gun Experience?
You must be 18 years or older to shoot unaccompanied. Anyone under 18 needs to be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
Can my child shoot?
Children 10 and older must be accompanied by a parent to shoot. We will take younger children with experience on case by case basis. Any child under 10 will need to be evaluated to shoot. Simply email email@example.com to set up a time.
Can I shoot without a permit or license?
Anyone can shoot at our range with a valid government-issued ID.
Can I shoot if I am not a U.S Citizen?
How long are your lanes?
We have state of the art 25 and 50-yard lanes.
What calibers are allowed in the range?
We allow any caliber between .17HMR - .458
Do you have a dress code?
Please dress in appropriate attire for shooting keeping in mind there is hot brass ejected from all firearms.
Can I make a reservation?
Do you allow cameras in the range?
Is eye and ear protection required?
Eye and Ear protection is mandatory while on the range. If you do not have eye and ear protection, we will have them available for sale at range check in.
I’ve never shot a gun before, can you help?
Can I shoot my own guns?
Yes, you can. However black powder firearms as they are NOT allowed. Always inform an RANGE SAFETY OFFICER if you are shooting full auto.
May I use my own ammo?
You are welcome to use your own ammo in your personal firearms. Keep in mind no incendiary or tracer rounds are allowed. Also, only slugs are permitted in shotguns.
Can I shoot my Full Auto guns?
Yes, you can. Please notify the range personnel during check-in and a Range Safety Officer when you arrive at your lane.
Can I shoot one-handed?
Can I shoot 2 guns at the same time?
No, shooting 2 guns at the same time is not allowed.
Will your facility allow draw from holster?
Will you allow rapid fire?
Yes, we allow rapid fire in 2-3 round bursts. Please communicate that you will be doing this to a Range Safety Officer prior to firing. If you lose control of your firearm at any time, Texas Gun Experience reserves the right to revoke the permission.
Do you allow BB or Pellet Guns?
Lead .177 caliber and above is allowed. However, we do not allow BB guns for safety reasons.
Do you allow Black Powder firearms?
Black powder firearms are NOT allowed.
How many people can shoot on one lane?
For safety and visibility, we limit lanes to no more than 4 people.