Our Handgun classes offer training for every skill set. Introduction to Handgun covers weapon manipulation, shooting mechanics and safety for beginners.
- Introduction to Handgun covers weapon manipulation, shooting mechanics and safety for beginners.
- Defensive handgun will improve proficiency in shooting, clearing malfunctions, drawing from a holster and reloading.
- Tactical Handgun classes are for those mastering their skill set with scenario-based training, perfecting weapon manipulation with movement and shooting from barricades.
Carbine / Rifle Classes
Our carbine classes are perfect for those looking to become more knowledgeable, safe, and proficient with AR/AK type rifle platforms.
- Intro to carbine covers all you need to know to properly configure and manipulate your rifle.
- Tactical carbine prepares you with fire and movement drills, clearing malfunctions, reload techniques and setting up your battle rifle.
- Advanced carbine is the ultimate scenario-based training with drills engaging multiple targets, moving and shooting, and proper use of barricades.
If you use a shotgun for home protection, hunting or tactical shooting matches, our classes will help you become a quicker and safer shooter.
- Intro to shotgun covers everything from loading and sighting in, to proper stance and shooting technique.
- Defensive Shotgun explores engaging multiple targets, moving and shooting and how to effectively use cover while in your home.
License To Carry (LTC) Training
Our License To Carry Training is perfect for those interested in and ready to conceal or open carry a firearm.
- LTC Prep prepares shooters with important information and skills before taking the full LTC Class
- LTC Class covers all required Texas law education, followed by 50 round shooting qualification
- LTC Qualification Only 50 round shooting qualification required for Texas LTC certification
Specialty Training Classes
Unique training offerings that vary from your normal firearm classes.
- Citizen Response to Active Threats
- AR Build Classes
- Real World Concealment and more
These classes are built around your training needs and can accommodate an individual or a small group. This is a great opportunity if you are a beginner seeking better fundamentals or a seasoned shooter looking to increase skill.
We also can accommodate groups. Build the custom training class you need, contact an instructor today.
Where can I find what classes you offer?
Do you have prerequisites for any of your classes?
Yes, some advanced classes will require that you have prior education. You should be able to see a list of prerequisites in the description of each class. If you have prior training before coming to us and would like to get into an advanced class or a maintenance program, simply email email@example.com to discuss your skillset with our Training Manager.
Can you do custom training or corporate training?
Do you offer LTC classes?
Are you hiring?
We are always looking for people who are passionate about the firearm industry. If you are looking for full-time, part-time, or trainer opportunities send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
I’ve never shot a gun before, can you help?
We encourage everyone to feel comfortable when shooting. Let one of our range check-in personnel know when you arrive so we can have a Range Safety Officer help you or check out our training offering online.