You've got questions, we've got answers.

Retail FAQ

Do you accept returns?

Firearm and ammunition sales are final.
We accept merchandise returns within 30 days, with a receipt. Returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.

How old do I need to be to buy ammunition or a firearm?

You must present a valid government-issued ID and be at least 18 years of age to purchase rifle ammo or a rifle. You must be 21 years of age to purchase a handgun or handgun ammo.

Do you handle FFL Transfers?

Yes, we handle FFL transfers for long guns, handguns and NFA items. For more information check our FFL Transfers page

Can I trade in my firearm or sell it for cash or store credit?

Absolutely. If you have firearms that you no longer want or need let us evaluate them and provide a cash or trade in offer. Please ensure your firearms are unloaded prior to entering the building. If you have questions or need help contact us.

Do you take consignments?

No we do not, but we will offer you a fair price based on current market value to purchase your firearm on the spot.

Can I buy a machine gun?

Yes. Machine guns manufactured prior to 1986 are available to purchase by civilians. Let us know if you are looking for something specific.

What is the tax stamp fee for NFA items?

We partner with Silencershop for processing tax stamps. The price is $245 for the tax stamp and paperwork fee.

How hard is it to own a suppressor/ silencer?

Owning a silencer is easy. Let our retail team help you navigate the necessary steps. Stop by the Retail store to get the process started today.

What do I need to own a suppressor / silencer?

To own a suppressor, you will have to apply for a tax stamp and have a valid government-issued ID. Ask any member of our retail team for additional information.

What is the difference between a single shot trust vs traditional trust from Silencershop?

A single shot trust is for one item and one time only. A traditional trust can be for multiple items with no limitations to amendments. Single shot trusts are $25, and a traditional trust is $130.

What are the benefits or buying NFA items as an Individual vs a Trust?

Buying as an individual only allows you to be in possession of the item. Buying on a trust allows you to add trustees and beneficiaries. Trustees can be in possession of your NFA item without you present. Beneficiaries are designated to inherit your item as well.

Do you handle Form 1’s?

We do not process form 1’s, but we can advise the next steps and the best ways to handle it.

What calibers can be shot through a suppressor/ silencer?

Each suppressor is rated for different calibers. For more information contact our retail team.

Where do I get NFA engravings done?

We do NFA engravings. Speak to our Sales team to schedule a time for your engraving.

Do you donate to charity or sponsor shooters/ shooting teams?

We love helping the local community. If you are in need of a donation or partnership email your request to

Are you hiring?

We are always looking for people who are passionate about the firearm industry. If you are looking for full-time, part-time, or trainer opportunities visit our Careers Page or send a cover letter and resume to